Tuscon Real Estate Consultants – The Servoss Group
Meet The Servoss Group
James Servoss: Was born in Torrington, Connecticut and grew up in Toledo, Ohio. After graduating from Miami Univeristy (Oxford, Ohio) in 2002 I moved to Tucson, Arizona to start my real estate career. I specialize in selling luxury condos, townhomes and vacation properties. I work primarily in North (Catalina Foothills), Northeast and Central Tucson, but have sold homes all over Southern Arizona. Since joining Long Realty Company I have earned numerous awards and accolades:
- Consistent Multi – Million Dollar Producer
- Catalina Foothills #1 Condo Agent For 2009 & 2010
- Long Realty Associate Broker
- Ranked in the top 1% of agents in Tucson
- CLHMS, Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist
Million Dollar Guild Member (designation giving to agents showing success selling homes over $1,000,000)
- ASP, Accredited Staging Professional
- GRI, Graduate Realtor Institute
- ABR, Accredited Buyer Representative
- Member Long Realty’s President’s, Executive’s and Chairman’s Club
Nicolette Servoss: Nicolette Servoss is originally from a small town in Minnesota and graduated with her Bachelor of Science degree in Marketing and Business Administration from Minnesota State University, Mankato. She recently received her Master’s degree in Education from Northern Arizona University. Prior to receiving her Arizona Real Estate license, Nicolette was the Director of Staffing for a Temporary Staffing Firm and Investor of a start-up company in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Nicolette is a member of United Way’s Young Leader Society and a busy working mother. When she’s not working in the office or out with clients, Nicolette is spending time with her 11 month old son, Parker. Nicolette and her husband James enjoy spending quality family time with Parker and their Golden Retriever, Jackson. The family enjoys hiking in Sabino Canyon and playing tennis.